Are you looking for a family dog? Do you want a loving companion?
Dawgs Fight Back is committed to rescuing and re-homing dogs in need! Our adoption process is designed to find the best fit for adopters, and place the right dog with the right family. Whether you have a specific pup in mind or just beginning your search for a new family member; our adoption coordinator is here to guide you through the process!
APPLICATION FEE: $15.00 NON-REFUNDABLE application processing fee must be paid at the time of submission.
ONLINE APPLICATION: https://form.jotform.com/202044119515142
Adult Dogs : $450 (10 months and older)
Puppies: $650 (9 months and younger)
Senior Dogs: $350 ( 6 years + )
- Age appropriate vaccinations (DHLPP/DA2PP: Distemper/Hepatitis /Parainfluenza/Parvo vaccine)
- Bordetella/kennel cough vaccine (only administered if dog has been transported from out of state, local surrenders do not receive this vaccine)
- Rabies certificate for puppies 12 weeks and older
- Microchip (register online)
- Parasite prevention treatments
- Spay or Neuter (for dogs over the age of 6 months)
- Heartworm testing ( adult dogs )
- Any necessary skin scraping and treatment
- Heartworm preventative ( age appropriate )
- Flea/tick topical preventative
****We require a set pick up date and time. We charge a $10 boarding fee for each additional day following chosen pick up day.
Email or call us today to get started!